Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh Auntie Meg!!!!

The Gang was so lucky when our good  friend Megan came from Oakland to see us!  She has been super busy traveling and finishing up school... congrats you little professional on graduating!!! We got to chat it up all day then Jeremy watched the boys... all of them... I went out with Megan for a night on the town!  
 I almost forgot what it feels like to be an adult!!!  We had so much fun talking all night and catching up and typical of Megan and I we had to take pictures with bums downtown! 

She got to sleep over and the kids were so excited that Megan was still here when they woke up! They were sad to see her go!  
We love you Auntie Meg!!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yayyyy!

Jig said...

no, no, no...I gotta get on that kinda fun...

Meg said...

Awe, thanks A! I looooooooooooove, love, love, your family. They are my favorite ever. XO

Danielle said...

oh my gosh! fun to see pics of megan! haven't seen her since high school!