Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to school


Yep it's true Treyton is in 2nd grade!  I know... crazy right!?
Wednesday morning I heard my alarm bright and early ... I wished for one more day of summer! I  then thought about how easy my day was going to be with one less child and got myself up fast! I looked over at sleeping Rivs and thought... ugh sleepy bear isn't going to like this AM wake up call~ So I let him sleep~ Treyton was still sleeping too, so I woke him up, he shot out of bed, got ready and waited by the door until we were ready to go~ I think he was excited:) We got to school and met his teacher  ~ Vancey hugged Trey then asked  him if he could play his Nintendo DS while he was at school and Treyton quickly said no way! :)  haha lil brothers are funny! As we walked out the door I looked back at Trey and thought this is so trippy cuz I so remember the first day of 2nd grade;) 
We walked to the car and I felt 52 pounds lighter... hooray for Back to school!!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny about the nintendo.
That's crazy that you remember the first day of 2nd grade. I don't, but I have a picture of me on the bus the first day of Kindergarten with Dick, the old bus driver, behind me.

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

LOVE the picture! and vance is sooo funny to try and use trey's excitement as a means to sneak into the Nintendo!

i cant wait to hear how the first day of pre-school goes!

Jig said...

seriously...the boys are so big. i can't believe you just let the secret diet out to everyone...52 lbs...holla

Danielle said...

oh my gosh!!! i remember the first day of second grade too... i remember YOU in second grade!lol he is so cute... hooray for school! i can't wait for parke to start preschool next week :)-- hey amber, i remember dick! he was mean and made me cry my first day of kindergarten! lol