Saturday, December 18, 2010

We give thanks


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
We usually go to Santa Cruz for this holiday but we couldn't make it up there this  year:( we were sooo sad.. but we were lucky cuz there was enough room at my brothers thanksgiving table for us! My mom and Dad were there too so it worked out well.
We made some Thanksgiving crafts including the headbands these dorky kids are wearing:)









My brother and My sis in law Kay made a wonderful dinner for us and we were so THANKFUL they had us over! (even Sergio got to come!) thanks Swalm family for everything you guys are the best!!


**** ps I want to give a shout out to Merissa and Niles Barry who had there beautiful Baby girl  Eden Autumn Barry ON Thanksgiving! we are so bummed we werent in the Cruz to meet her but we hope we can see her very soon!  Love you guys!!!

No comments: