Monday, March 23, 2009

Hangin out Desert style

A few weekends ago we went to visit my Brother Nathan in Palm desert- The kids were so excited !  The desert was only about an hour away - I rarely get to see my brother and niece Emily since they lived so far away before-
My brother is engaged to an awesome woman, Kay - She has a adorable  2 year old Daughter Evie - They all make the cutest family !!! Congrats guys!
I felt like I was on vacation with the palm trees and the warm air it was so nice to be there on a winters day- we took the troop to the Living Desert zoo- the boys loved it so much- The zoo has all plants and animals for deserts all over the world - Nathan's buddy worked there and took us "back stage" to see some cool stuff up close-  Thanks Nathan and and family for having us down !! we love you!




2 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

how fun!!!

the pictures are great...the boys look soooo much bigger than i remember. it hasn't been that long has it? i love vance's little pose on the fence...and trey's hair while choking his lil bro!!! classic!

we miss you all terribly and the pictures made me smile!

*smooches*
krystal

Anonymous said...

I guess you're allowed to enjoy seeing other siblings....