Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hoppy Easter...

Hope every one had a good Easter ~ We had a really great one- We were lucky enough to have my mom come in town and my brothers family stay for the weekend~ the kids had such a good time dyeing eggs on saturday night and we adults had fun after the kids went to bed:)
  
the easter Bunny came bright and early and we got the kids all ready for their hunt outside- it was a beautiful sunny So Cal day:) My Uncle James and cousin Molly even came by too- I do have to say even though we had a wonderful time, we missed my Dad (we love you!) , My sister and her fam so much... (Nicole get down here!!!! :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

oh it looks so warm and fabulous there! river is getting big-- and your mom looks so great! :)

Andra said...

Love the nice shirts on the boy's, they are getting so grown up!!