Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Vancey!!

I can't believe that Vance is four! This year has gone by so fast- Sunday we had his Tony Hawk skate Party- the days leading up to it were scary since it was pouring outside and the party was at the park! I was convinced that the storm would let up and sunday morning the clouds parted and we had sun and  warm all day! I really owe who ever up there performed that miracle :)  We had a great turn out ! We had friends from all over come just to celebrate with us!  John and Danielle and Ellie, Megan And Adrienne,  Nicole and her family and my Grandparents Jim and Patty ! I have to give special props to my Mama , she was the biggest help all weekend from Thursday thru Monday she was either helping with the baby, Vance or cleaning my house! Thank you soooooo much mom I couldn't have done any of it with out you! 
During the party we painted  on mini skate boards that Jeremy made - it was really fun to see what every one came up with-  Thanks to everyone for coming   We had such a great time visiting- 





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such the Sk8ter crew :) Looks like the party was a great hit! Always love the party ideas!
Love, Jess

Jig said...

SUCCESS!!!!

Happy Birthday Vancey. It seems like such a long day ago that I got apple juice for you since you love it that much.

Danielle said...

fun pics! i love the skateboard painting idea!