Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth


It has happened Treyton finally lost the other top tooth! It was loose for like three months~ I begged him to play with it and wiggle it cuz I didn't want his snaggle tooth in my christmas pictures!  ( am so mean:)  We even bribed him with a slurpee if he got it out on Sunday~  well Vance would get one too.... so that made Vance want to take out Trey's tooth out himself... got to love lil boys~ After some time  Trey finally just yanked it out ~ Now you have to hear him try and say S's sooo funny~ 


*******So Folks I am sending out Christmas cards soon and would love everyones addresses- Email them to santacruzmommy@yahoo.com  Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

classic! how were the slurpies?!

Jig said...

so...how long until someone tells trey to "say it, don't spray it"

Anonymous said...

Your song makes me sad....

Danielle said...

oh that pic is the best! he is such a little stud!